The Women’s Fund encourages philanthropy to empower women and girls.
The Fund was established in 1996 as a permanent endowment to support innovative programs at nonprofit organizations to promote the physical, intellectual, emotional, social, economic or cultural growth of women and girls.
Click here to see organizations and programs funded by the Women's Fund.
Every donation counts, no matter the amount. Join others in the community by contributing to the Women's Fund.
JoAnn Dutton Award
The JoAnn Dutton Volunteer Community Service Award celebrates the vital contributions that women have made across all sectors of our community through their leadership and volunteer service. This award honors a woman who is a leader and who has devoted a significant amount of time and energy to local charitable or service organization.
Deadline to submit an application is the first Friday in October. The award will be presented during the Women’s Fund annual luncheon November.
There are a number of ways you can support The Women's Fund:
Become an Endowment Contributor
Community members support the work of The Women's Fund by becoming Endowment Contributors.
Contributions can be made at the following levels:
More ways to support the Women's Fund
- Donate to the Mother's Day Fundraiser in honor or memory of the special women in their lives.
- Plan a gift as a bequest in your will or by creating a charitable gift annuity.
- Help us get the word out by telling other women about our mission.
- Invite us to speak at a group meeting so that we can share our success stories.
- Attend our special programs and annual grant awards luncheon.