Apply for a Scholarship
Scholarships are based on the following criteria:
- Must be a Richland County resident or graduate from a Richland County high school.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Pursue a full-time undergraduate program at an accredited college or career school.
Students working on post-secondary education goals involving welding, precision machine, small engine repair, bricklaying, diesel and auto mechanics and others are eligible to apply.
- New applicants must achieve a 2.5 GPA or above and previous scholarship recipients applying for a scholarship must achieve at least a 2.0 GPA.
- The deadline for applying for college scholarships is April 1. Students must apply each year. These are not recurring scholarships.
The Mansfield Aviation Club (MAC), established in 1949, a 501c (3) organization, provides aviation scholarships.
Throughout its history, the Mansfield Lahm Airport has served our community by being one of the finest general aviation airports in our state. The cost of flying has become more expensive, many who had the dream to become a pilot may have found it beyond their financial means. MAC scholarships can help people fulfill their dream and keep general aviation in our community vibrant into the future.
Click here to apply for a MAC scholarship. Deadline is April 1. Residents of Richland and contiguous counties are eligible to apply.
For those who love aviation and want to support this effort, tax deductible donations can be made by donating to the MAC Fund at the Foundation.
For questions concerning this scholarship visit the MAC website .