Registration closed October 31 for Richland Gives. Nonprofit organizations must register each year for the day of giving.
- The median nonprofit organization raises less than 1% of its funds online – even though it is far cheaper than other fundraising methods.
BENEFITS TO NONPROFITS
- Get in front of more supporters. Richland Gives search function will help nonprofits of all sizes reach thousands of new potential donors.
- Reduce fundraising costs. Raising $1 online costs 7 cents, as opposed to 20 cents for grant writing or up to $1.25 to acquire new donors through direct mail.
- Increase giving. Fun and compelling campaigns will engage new givers and inspire current givers to donate even more.
BENEFITS TO DONORS
- Find, learn about and contribute to local programs that support the causes in which they believe.
- Make online donations quickly and easily to any Richland County registered 501(c) 3 by credit or debit card.
THERE ARE 3 PRIMARY GOALS:
- Grow philanthropy in Richland County – bring new donors to our nonprofit organizations.
- Grow revenue for nonprofit organizations – create a new funding stream.
- Grow supporters – educate the community on the positive impact on their lives because of Richland County’s nonprofit organizations.